Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it's the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
150MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper EVO design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Demo and Enduro, and practically countless hours of field and suspension lab development, we've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we've made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they're all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. But the perfect geometry is different for different riders, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. Not only are you able to adjust the BB height by 10mm, but you can adjust your head tube by two-degrees.
- Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs flawlessly. So, whether you're a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, all at the lightest-possible weight.
- When we introduced the SWAT door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those "oh s**t" pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we've kept those same design hallmarks, but have increased the volume and added a SWAT Bladder, that gives you an extra 22oz of water hidden in your downtube. Yes, it's the same size as a small bottle.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
Front: Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RS|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)|
* Subject to change without notice.