Specialized doesn't believe that a quality jersey should set you back a quarter of your monthly rent. And with this in mind, they created the Enduro Comp 3/4 Jersey.
It's made from their high-end VaporRize fabric that's light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away from the body. And for the eco-conscious among us, it also has the added benefit of being made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns. But more than just a feel-good sentence to talk about over coffee (before you compost it), these features actually work to accelerate moisture management and odor neutralization. And to round things out, you'll find a zippered side pocket for small items and a comfortably casual crew neck collar.
- VaporRize fabric is made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and neutralize odors.
- One zippered side pocket holds your phone, keys, or whatever else you need to carry on the trail.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is generous, comfortable, and leaves plenty of room for elbow pads and light armor.
|Black Teal Fade / Medium||888818353248||64118-8123||1989|
|Black Teal Fade / Large||888818353958||64118-8124||1990|
|Grey/Red / X-Large||888818356485||64118-8105||1987|
|Grey/Red / XX-Large||888818357024||64118-8106||1986|