Bont Riot+, the world's first carbon-composite, heat-moldable, entry-level cycling shoe now available with BOA retention system.
The Riot+ combines Bont's pro series technical features, our power transfer platform, anatomical shaping with competition grade materials, and BOA retention system to create the most technically advanced entry level road cycling shoe.
- Model: Riot+
- Material: Carbon Composite Construction with Microfiber Upper
- Stack Height: 4.8 mm
- Air Vents: Ventilations holes through upper and mesh inserts
- Innersole: Comfort
- Sole Guards: Replaceable
- Cleat Mounting: 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Closing Options: Boa dial and Z from Velcro strap
- Weight: 280 grams
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||Three-hole/Shimano SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA closure|
|Weight||280 grams (each), size 42|
* Subject to change without notice.